Better Substance Abuse Care Rehab- Call (757) 216-1595 Today!
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Hampton, VA Call 757 216-1595 to Get Help Today! Drug addiction traps addicts with feelings of hopelessness and despair. Although it may feel impossible, substance dependency can be overcome, and Drug Addiction Rehab Hampton has the team and experience to assist drug addicts escape the cycle of abuse. Drug and alcohol dependency has been acknowledged to be a medical illness, and must be treated with the same level of medical care as any other illness, like cancer or diabetes. The trained professionals at all our locations specialize in therapies for drug and alcohol dependency, and guarantee that our clients get the highest degree of care. End dependency and call Better Substance Abuse Care Rehab today!
What’s Drug Dependency?
Drug use can start casually, but people quickly find that they lost control and want more drugs, more often, just to keep functioning normally. The desire to avoid unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, which intensify as drug abuse increases in amount and frequency, keeps them coming back to drugs again and again. Drug Addiction Services treats drug addiction, identified as physical and/or psychological dependence, an illness that develops in response to repeated abuse of legal and illegal substances.
- Physical dependency occurs after continual drug abuse has interrupted communication between nerve cells in the brain, and drug use becomes the only way to trigger pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to form, and occurs when the addict feels stressed and anxious at the thought of not being able to take the drugs that make them feel good or normal again.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of drug addiction, and they must be handled together as a part of a comprehensive rehabilitation plan. Drug Addiction Rehab Virginia has the personnel, experience, and passion needed to assist people who want to end their addiction to drugs or alcohol. We offer:
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a knowledgeable and supportive aftercare staff
- wonderful, luxurious reasonably priced accommodations
Each client’s particular requirements are taken into consideration when recovery specialists design the tailor-made treatment programs which are extremely successful. Additionally, we make use of a wide number of fact-based, practical, affordable treatments to satisfy our clients’ diverse requirements, and strive to provide a high standard of care that cannot be matched by other facilities.
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complicated process by which a person:
- withdraws from their substance of dependency
- participates in several kinds of counseling and behavioral changes that help the person cope with their addiction
- examines their reasons for using alcohol or drugs
- learns how to prevent relapses and temptation
A full staff of recovery specialists oversees the numerous facets of recovery that Treatment Center Programs addresses, like:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional issues
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Better Substance Abuse Care Rehab Addresses Drug Abuse
Our residential center is a blend of inpatient and outpatient facilities, combining round the clock supervision with the opportunity to reintegrate with society. While living in upscale, comfortable residential homes, clients participate in:
- group and individual therapy
- behavioral modeling therapy
- support group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- various social activities
For additional details regarding treatment facilities, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general, please call Intervention Rehab Program‘s recovery professionals at 757-216-1595!